I had just gone out for a dinner and got to taste a chutney made from capsicum.Doesn't that sound interesting. It is very simple to make.Ingredients we need to make this are as follows:
Green Capsicum 2 nos
Urad dhal 2 tsp
Green Chillies 3
Tamrind paste 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
- In a pan pour 1 tsp of oil.
- Add urad dhal, green chillies, tamrind paste, capsicum and salt
- Fry till the capsicum is half cooked till it looses the raw smell
- Grind all the ingredients to a smooth paste
- Chutney is ready
- Serve hot with rice, chapathi or dosa.
Fat less chutney
capsicum is good for health as a green vegetable
urad dhal adds protein