The dish is extremely high in protein with almost no fat.
1 cup Channa dhal
2 cups Beans
2-3 Red chillies
1 tsp Asafotida
1/2 tsp tumeric powder
salt to taste
How to make?
- Soak the channa dhal and red chilli for two hours
- Grind soaked channa and red chilli coarsly
- Add 2 tb spoon oil add mustard seeds and grounded mixture
- Allow the dhal to cook for 10 min till the color changes and it separates itself
- Boil the beans and set side
- Add salt, asafotida and little tumeric powder in the dhal
- Add boiled beans and stir for tow min
- Dish is ready to serve with rice or chapathi