Pizza is very simple to make at home using the pillsbury dough.
Pillsbury dough 1 pack (you get in Safeway and many grocery stores)
Pizza sauce 3 tb spoon
Mozarella cheese 4 Tb spoon
paneer 3 tb spoon
Tomato 1 nos
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
salt to taste
How to make?
- In a drop of oil add the onion, tomato and paneer and fry for sometime.
- Add all the masala and salt.
- Roll the pizza dough like roti
- Spread the pizza sauce
- Add the cooked paneer
- Add the cheese at the top
- Pre-heat the oven for 425 degrees
- Cook for 10-12 minute till it is cooked.