Wednesday, October 1, 2008
This recipe is petty easy to make in the US. I got the pastry sheets and just stuff cooked vegetables inside the sheets and bake the puff. This time i cooked little over time. That is why it has gone more darker. You can keep until 15 min.
Pastry sheet 1 no
Vegetables(Peas,carrot,potato and onion) 1 cup
Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
salt to taste
1. Defrost the pastry sheet for 1 min
2. In a drop of oil add all the vegetables and masalas and make a sabji.
3. Cut the pastry sheets into four
4. Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees.
5. Stuff the vegetables into one half of each of the four parts.
6. close the other half and stick at the edges
7. Keep in the oven for minimum 15 min or till it is cooked.
8. Serve 5 min after it's ready.
Vegetable Puffs Reviewed by Archana Vivek on 4:34 PM Rating: 5