It's been a long time since i posted entries. There are lot of recipes piled up in my camera.
I was a bit busy at home and could not upload for long time. I will keep them coming. I tried this sweet and came out really well.
500gms Mawa (unsweetened Khoa)
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbl spoon of milk
4 tbl spoon walnuts
- Grate the mawa and keep aside
- In a pan add the mawa and keep stirring till the mawa becomes light pink and soft dough.
- Then add sugar,walnuts and milk and keep stirring
- Stir till it becomes a dough (maximum for 5 minutes)
- Divide the portion and leave the half portion white in color
- In the other half add 2 tsp of cocoa powder and mix well
- Grease a plate and spread the sweet dough in the plate in layers.
- First spread the white part of the sweet and then spread the chocolate part of the sweet.
- Cut into pieces once it cools down after 15 minutes.
- Enjoy the milk sweet.