1 cup cashew nut (Powdered)
3/4 cup sugar (powdered)
1/4 cup water
- [Preferably keep in low flame till the end]
- Powder the cashew and keep aside.
- In a pan - keep in low flame, add the water and sugar and allow the sugar to dissolve well in the water. No need to look for string consistency.
- Once it starts boiling add the cashew powder to the sugar water and keep stirring.
- Keep stirring till it becomes like a dough - (Approx 20-25 min).
- Remove from stove and knead well if required.
- Spread the dough in the greased plate and cut into pieces.
- Kaju Kathli is ready.