This rice tastes as similar as vangi bath. The ingredients is as follows
2 tbl spoon Channa Dhal
2 tbl spoon urad dhal
2 tbl spoon Dhania
1 tsp sesame seeds
2 tbl spoon dry coconut powder
3-4 red chillies
2 sprigs of curry leaves
1 tsp Asaefotida
2 tbl spoon peas
1 onion- (optional)
1 sliced carrot
Little oil to stir fry the vegetables
Salt to taste
1 1/2 cup boiled rice
- Boil the rice and keep aside.
- In a pan add 2 tsp spoon of oil and mustard seeds,jeera and curry leaves. Allow it to splutter.
- Then add onions and fry till it turns transparent-(optional)
- Add all the vegetables and allow it to cook
- In another small pan add a drop of oil and add the other ingredients and fry for a while
- Grind them into a smooth powder and add to the vegetables
- Finally add salt and mix the boiled rice along with the vegetables and powder and serve hot.