I just tried this simple and easy mixed vegetable pakoras. I added cabbage,onions and methi to the flour. Here is the ingredients for the pakoras.
4 tbl spoon shredded cabbage
4 tbl spoon methi leaves
2-3 sprigs of curry leaves
3/4 cup Besan flour
3/4 cup Rice flour
3 tsp chilli powder
water to knead
oil to fry
salt to taste
- Cut the onions into small pieces
- Shred the cabbage and cut the methi leaves
- In a bowl add the onions,cabbage,methi,besan flour,rice flour,salt and chilli powder and mix well.
- Add water little by little till it becomes like a dough.
- Add little more extra water to make it sticky and to make the flow easy to drop in oil.
- In a pan keep the oil and once boiled add the pakoras and allow them to deep fry till it turns golden brown and crispy.
- Serve them with sauce.