Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year 2009.
1 cup badam (Almonds)- Ground paste
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tbl spoon ghee
Method[Keep the flame low]
1. Soak the almonds for 1 hour in hot water and peel the skin.
2. Grind the almond with 1/4 cup milk into a smooth paste.
3. The ground paste should measure 1 cup.
4. In a pan add the sugar and 1/4 milk and boil till the sugar melts well.
5. Add the ground almond paste into the sugar and keep stirring.
6. Keep the flame in low and keep stirring until it does not stick in the pan.
7. Add 1 tbl spoon of ghee and keep stirring.
8. Once the mixture separates from the pan then remove from the stove and spread it in a greased plate.
9. Cut into shapes after two min.
10. Badam burfi is ready:-)
You can add color if required and badam essence if required.
Have a wonderful year ahead:-)
Badam(Almond) Burfi Reviewed by Archana Vivek on 12:44 PM Rating: 5