Srivalli has started a event called 'Indian Cooking challenge', where she will give us the recipe and we have to try it out with in the deadline and post in our blogs. It is an exiting event and challenging though. Also we get to do many new dishes. This is the trial round and started with a sweet- Rava Laddoo.
Here goes the recipe for the dish as per Srivalli's measurements and ingredients.
Rava 1 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Ghee 3-4 table spoons
Cashew nuts 10 nos
Raisins 10 nos
- Dry roast Rava till light golden brown till the aroma starts coming out.
- Grind the Rava into a smooth powder.
- Powder the sugar and mix with the Rava.
- In a pan heat the ghee, add all the nuts and raisins and fry till golden brown.
- Mix the ghee with the powdered mixture and make small balls.