What you need:
Onion 1 (1/2 cut into pieces and 1/2 into paste)
Tomato Puree (2 tomatoes)
chilli powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Aam chur powder 1 tsp
Kasthoori methi 1 tsp
buttter 1 tb spoon (salted or unsalted)
Cashew paste 2 tb spoon
Ginger/garlic paste 1 tsp
Jeera 1 tsp
salt to taste
Boiled and mashed potatoes 2 nos
sweet corn 2 tb spoon
maida 1 tsp
Rice flour 1 tsp
Rava for outer coating
oil 1 laddle to fry
Grind to paste:
Tomato for puree
Cashew paste(grind cashew with little water)
How to make the koftas?
- Boil the potatoes and mash well.
- Add sweet corn, salt, raisins, maida and rice flour and bind well
- make small balls from them
- boil oil in a pan and fry the koftas till golden brown.
How to make the Gravy?
- In a pan add 1 tb spoon of butter,jeera and allow it to splutter
- Add ground onion paste, cut onion and fry till golden brown
- Add the Tomato puree and cook till oil separates from the pan
- Add chilli powder, aamchur powder, garam masala, salt and kasthoori methi and cook for a while
- Add the cashew paste and cook till it thickens
- add the koftas at the end before serving
- Gravy is done.