Back after a long time with some series of sweets made for Diwali.
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law and it is very easy and very tasty. Thanks to her for the recipe.
Here goes the recipe,
1/2 pound Paneer (2-2 1/2 cups)
1 tin Sweetened condensed milk
1 cup Milk powder
2 tsp cardomom powder
1 tbl spoon Ghee
- Grate the Paneer
- Mix milk powder,condensed milk with the paneer
- Heat a heavy bottmed vessel on a medium heat and pour the mixture into the vessel.
- Keep stirring until it forms a like a dough/thick paste.
- Remove from the stove and add the ghee and cardomom powder and mix well.
- Pour the dough into a greased plate and spread well
- Cool it for some time and then cut into desired shapes.
- This makes good number of pedas.