Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yay..Award!!!!

I am very happy to receive this award from Sojo.Thank you very much for passing me this award. It really does mean a lot to me. This is my first one and am in cloud 9.Yay!!! Sojo has shared a series of awards.






This award says that i have to share 7 facts about me. This will be the best way to introduce about me.
1. I love cooking and like to experiment a lot both traditional cooking and also various other cuisine. My husband encourages me a lot on doing things and also he is my ginny pig.
2. I am currently engaged with my 4 months old son. I am enjoying each and every moment with him.
3. I like to eat in restaurants and try out different cuisines and new dishes
4. I love to eat sweets and make lot of sweets like my mom.
5. I like to sing/listen to music and learn lot of new songs
6. I like to invite lot of family or friends to home and do a pot luck or cook lunch/dinner for them.
7. I love to keep browsing and checking out other blogger recipes and bookmarking all the recipes.

Here are the some of the bloggers to whom i would like to pass this award to,
Lata Raja's Flavours and Taste
Jayashree's My Experiments with food
Mriganayani

Nirmala's Nirmala's Kitchen
Srivalli's Spice your Life
Nags Edible Garden
Madhuram's Eggless Cooking
Lakshmi's Taste of Mysore
Pavi's Dishesfrommykitchen
Kamala's Kamala's Corner
Kavitha and Gayathri's

Rules:

1.Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2.Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends.... to keep the ball rolling.
3.Let the nominated blogger know about their award [leave a comment in their most recent post

4.Write 7 facts about u

3 comments:

lata raja said...

Hi Archana, many congrtulationa and thank you for thinking of me. It is always a wonderful feeling to receive appreciation from friends.Nice to get to know a little more about you. Enjoy your time with your little boy!

Lakshmi said...

Dear ARCHANA, Enjoy your awards and thanks for remembering me to pass on these awards.

Gayathri Anand said...

Thanks for dropping by in our blog ...and sharing the award with us ...happy to follow you ...

Recognitions

Recognitions
Healthy Morsels

Indian Cooking Challenge

Labels

Blogging Marathon (60) Sweet (38) Snack (24) Dessert (20) South Indian (17) Side Dish (15) Tiffin (13) Rice (11) postpartum diet (9) 5 Ingredient or less (8) Vegetable (8) milk (8) Kids (7) paneer (7) North Indian (6) Dosa (5) Fruits (5) Kids Delight (5) Navaratri (5) Potato (5) podi (5) Banana (4) Cakes (4) Chutney (4) Sambar (4) almond (4) cashew (4) spinach (4) Gujurati (3) Main Dish (3) Methi (3) Mini Bites (3) Pickle (3) Roti (3) Sundal (3) Tea(Chai) (3) chocolate (3) peas (3) Biscuits (2) Dhokla (2) Eggless baking (2) Figs (2) Gravy (2) Groundnuts (2) Juice (2) Ladoo (2) Milk Shake (2) Paratha (2) Payasam (2) Poriyal (2) Preserve (2) Rava (2) Summer Coolers (2) Thuvayal (2) Wholewheat (2) diwali (2) kootu (2) onion (2) tomato (2) Apple (1) Awards (1) Baby Food (1) Badam (1) Bajji (1) Baked (1) Beans (1) Berry (1) Beverages (1) Bhogi (1) Bisibela Bath (1) Blueberry (1) Bread (1) Breakfast (1) Capsicum (1) Carrot (1) Cherry (1) Chips (1) Condiments (1) Cookies (1) Coriander (1) Cumin (1) Drinks (1) Fenugreek seeds (1) Flax seeds (1) Food (1) Food after Delivery (1) Green (1) Halwa (1) Home (1) Home Remedies (1) Honey (1) ICC (1) Icecream (1) Indian (1) Jam (1) Karnataka Dishes (1) Kofta (1) Laadoo (1) Lemon (1) Maharashtrian (1) One Pot meal (1) Pasta (1) Pepper (1) Punjabi (1) Rasam (1) Sandwiches (1) Semiya (1) Smoothie (1) Soup (1) Spice (1) Sprouts (1) Starters (1) Strawberry (1) Sugar (1) Tamrind (1) Til (1) Watermelon (1) Yogurt (1) butter (1) date (1) dosai (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifKids (1) idli (1) pear (1) pista (1) pizza (1) raisins (1) salad (1) sert (1) upma (1) vadai (1) walnut (1)